Hey Laura, Im so excited that you guys have a blog now! I sent you an invite to mine at your byui email. Feel free to follow the links on my blog to a lot of our old courtyard friends! Max, Gracie and I are so excited for you. Isabel is beautiful!
hey laura! remember me?! : ) I found your blog from facebook and I am so excited for you and Robbie! I ran into Angela in Provo of all places while I was visiting home and she was at EFY. love the small worldness of things! anyway, ill be posting pictures of my little one as soon as she gets here, so feel free to check our blog out. is being a new mommy as scary as I think it is?!!!!!
5 comments:
She really is just so sweet!!
Hey Laura, Im so excited that you guys have a blog now! I sent you an invite to mine at your byui email. Feel free to follow the links on my blog to a lot of our old courtyard friends! Max, Gracie and I are so excited for you. Isabel is beautiful!
hey laura! remember me?! : ) I found your blog from facebook and I am so excited for you and Robbie! I ran into Angela in Provo of all places while I was visiting home and she was at EFY. love the small worldness of things! anyway, ill be posting pictures of my little one as soon as she gets here, so feel free to check our blog out. is being a new mommy as scary as I think it is?!!!!!
She is such a doll~~ So cute~
Congratulations Laura! She is absolutely beautiful!! I can't believe you are a mom now... a lot has changed since we all left good ol' Melaleuca... :)
Post a Comment