Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rice Cereal

Well now that Isabel is of age her doctor said we should try out rice cereal to see if she's ready since she has been showing signs of being interested in food. Here's a video Robbie took when he was trying it out.



As you can see she hasn't quite gotten down the whole moving the food to the back of her mouth thing...Oh well, maybe next week...

3 comments:

Hil said...

Hi Laura, it's Hilary. I found you through Lindsay's blog and I have to say that Isabel is so dang cute! The rice cereal experience is always a fun one... :)

Ashley Smith said...

She's grown up so much....but still looks just like Laura. We can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving. What are some things you'd like to do? Ashley

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Laura she is so cute. Funny how the Smith babies look the same. I gotta get out west before she's all grown up.

Aunt Tricia