That's so cool! I can't believe she's starting to crawl already! How old is she again? Parker is growing a lot too, he's starting to try and roll over from the back to the front. I can't believe how fast they grow. We need to get together again sometime and hang out, mayben when schools out or something.
pizza and she comes that is too funny, she going to be crawling in no time! we sure hope you guys end up out here! the babies together...so fun! have a great xmas in WI!
3 comments:
That's so cool! I can't believe she's starting to crawl already! How old is she again? Parker is growing a lot too, he's starting to try and roll over from the back to the front. I can't believe how fast they grow. We need to get together again sometime and hang out, mayben when schools out or something.
Sure Robbie, bribe her with food. We cannot wait to see her next week. You must come over to help us celebrate Little Mary's 3rd. birthday.
Tricia
pizza and she comes that is too funny, she going to be crawling in no time! we sure hope you guys end up out here! the babies together...so fun! have a great xmas in WI!
Post a Comment