Isabel officially crawled on all fours 1.29.09! Yeah! We were so excited. Since than she has now learned how to stand up on the couch. She'll be walking in no time. Wowsers! Here is a video of her first crawl. I was at school at the time, but she gave me a repeated performance when I came home. Yeah!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute!! Oh boy...now you are going to be running after her all the time! She's on the move!
Oh wow that is so cool! It's amazing how fast they grow. Parker still hasn't mastered the rolling thing yet and he'll be 6 months in a couple weeks or so!! Isabel is so cute!!
So stink'n cute!! Robbie's a great daddy! I love how you can here her making a panting noise trying to get to the purse. Too cute you guys!
Oh my, look at this. She is a really pretty baby. Just like all the other Smith babies I know. And there are a lot of them!!
Post a Comment