So...I've been running everyday for the last 2 weeks (except Sunday of course) and this Monday after running again my knees are killing me. It feels like I have arthritis in my knees, they constantly ache and just hurt. This also happened to me after I started running again 6 weeks after Isabel was born? If anyone has any idea on how to fix this problem or has had this problem let me know what to do.
Other than that everything is going great here in Rexburg, Idaho. The weather has finely started to warm up. It was a beautiful weekend. Later I will post some pictures of us at the park.....
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Call Ashley or Denise. They both have something they use on their knees when they run. Not sure what it's for but they said it helps tons with the pain. Good luck.
Post a Comment