Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving in Seattle

We drove up to Seattle to spend Thanksgiving with Robbie's sister, Marie, and her family. We ate a lot of food and a lot of pie. (Yum!) Angela came up with us too. It was a lot of fun. We also took some time to go into Downtown Seattle and visit the infamous Pike's Market. It was really fun to see the men throwing fish and the performers on the corners. Angela and I indulged in some yummy potstickers from a local vendor (Yum!).

Here's a picture I took of the view before we went into the market.




This man was playing a saw with a violin bow.


Isabel made friends with the crab.


I saw this sign and thought of Edmund from The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. Yes, I know that I am a dork...












Isabel walking down the stairs with Dad.


After the market we walked over towards one of the piers and I got a great picture of the sun setting. It was very beautiful.

No comments: