I know, I know, I know. It has been FOREVER since I have posted anything on the blog. So I'm going to show you a quick run through of what we did this summer:

We celebrated Isabel's 2nd Birthday.
Yes, she is now officially a terrible two year old toddler! Yeah!

We went to the James Family Reunion in Utah.

We went swimming.

We watched fireworks on the 4th of July.

I played some softball.

Our sweet niece Hannah came to visit us.

Isabel blew some bubbles and than spilt them all over the patio...
Isabel also learned how to ride a bike this summer. She's quite the pro now.
Every time she falls hard, she brushes herself off and gets right back up. It's the Robbie in her.

We went camping. As you can see Isabel has a rock in one hand and a stick in the other. Nice...
1 comment:
Isabel is adorable!! and my trip to see you guys was by far, the coolest trip I ever took! :D I can't wait to see you guys again!
-Hannah Banana
Post a Comment