While we were waiting for our baggage I had to Wisconsify my children with coats, winter hats and mittens.
While I was there I got to visit the old stomping grounds and watch my
And winning his match:
And after his match with his shirt off. I had to get a picture because I couldn't believe my eyes. My baby sorry I mean younger brother is not a baby anymore. I told my Mom she needs to buy him really ugly clothes and shave his eyebrows, because he is too handsome.
Grandpa Bacon (with his funky hat) and James wrestling:
Even though James won Grandpa was still happy. I love this picture.
The aftermath of wrestling with Grandpa..."Eww, Gross, Mom, James SPIT!" -Isabel
Cute hat. Cute smile. Cute girl.
And what department store adventure wouldn't be complete without running through the clothing racks (a childhood favorite of mine) which resulted in crazy hair.
All ready for church.
Home again. Happy to see Daddy, but sad to leave the Bacon's :(















No comments:
Post a Comment