Our last full day in Hawaii. Sad day. It flew by. We had booked this trip back in January. So it had felt like F-O-R-E-V-E-R waiting for the
big day. Then it came and the week there FLEW by. It was amazing. What
an experience to go with such great friends and make so many
unforgettable memories with them, I know I will cherish them forever.
We started off our day separating. Boys went golfing. Girls went for 60-minute massages and some shopping. Oh yes. I had never had a professional massage before and lets just say my face says it all. Pure relaxation. I was told I looked high. My body was so relaxed I could barely open my eyes and I did NOT want to get off of that massage bed. That is definitely something I'm going to have to do more often.
 |
| Right after my massage. Pure bliss. |
After massages and golf we all met up for some lunch and then did a little shopping in the downtown Waikiki area. Then we hung out on Waikiki beach right in front of our hotel.
 |
| Waikiki Beach. |
 |
| Robbie and I enjoying the water. |
 |
| More water enjoyment... |
 |
| Playing with the waterproof camera in the hotel pool. |
After hanging out on Waikiki we wondered back to our hotel's pool. And of course decided to act like a bunch of teenagers laughing our butt's off in the pool while trying to take a nice underwater picture of the three of us. As you can tell by the pictures I'm not very comfortable underwater and my friend's are insanely photogenic. Like insanely.
 |
| First shot. |
 |
| Okay. Let's try another. My mouth is HUGE and my eyes are closed. |
 |
| Okay now my eyes are creepy and my smile resembles the Joker's. Keep in mind the entire time my friend's looked amazing. I was like SERIOUSLY how do you guys look so good underwater! What the! |
 |
| Now a goofy picture to make fun of me. And I still look the worst. |
 |
| This was the best. I know. I still look crazy. Oh well. It works. | | | | | | |
Later that night, since it was our last night there, Robbie I decided we needed to go somewhere fancy and romantic as a couple. So I made reservations (fancy) at this Italian restaurant I had heard about. It was located a quick walk from our hotel on the 30th floor of a hotel. It was rated the most romantic and the best view in my travel book (yes, I was that kind of tourist).
It was fun to eat at a fancy place. Where the restaurant manager greeted you and told you of all the specials on the menu, the waiters pulled out your chair and placed a linen napkin on your lap and your glass was never even half a quarter empty. But to be perfectly honest we probably would have been just as happy with a shrimp truck.
 |
| In front of our hotel on our way to our hott date night. |
 |
| In the elevator headed up. |
 |
| Panoramic view. It doesn't do it justice. We were eating while the sun was setting. It was beautiful. |
No comments:
Post a Comment